Among facilities provided on the territory of the airport the one may find:
There are plenty of cafes, bars, and restaurants available at each of the terminal at the Dubai International Airport. At the Terminal 1, the one may find Chowking Orient Restaurant, Mezze Express, Nestle Toll House, Taste of India, etc. At the Terminal 2, there are Hatam, Subway, McDonald's, KFC, Paul, Costa, Bombay Chopati, etc. And at the Terminal 3 the passengers will be able to have snack and drinks at Delizie, The rupee room Express, Cho Gao, Giraffe, Jack's Bar & Grill, Le Pain Quotidien, Moet Champagne Bar, Picnic, Umaizushi, Wafi Gourmet Restaurant, Caviar House, Cosi, Heineken Lounge, Ocean Basket, and Red Carpet Cafe & Seafood Bar, etc.
There are several Lounge Areas at each of the terminals that are available before so as after the flight. There are air conditioning, beverages, fax, Wi-Fi (using it you can listen Arabian and world music on Egymp3 mp3 music portal), Left Luggage facilities, newspapers and magazines, prayer room, shower, spa services, telephone, and TV available at every lunge on the territory of the Dubai Airport. The majority of the lounges are operating 24 hours a day. Here are some of them:
- Dubai International Business Class Lounge is located at the Terminal 1, Concourse D. The pass for 3 hours costs $39, $50 for 6 hours, and $60 for 8 hours.
- Marhaba Lounge is located at the Terminal 1, Concourse C between Gates C23 and C25 and D. The pass for 4 hours costs $51, however, the one may pay right at the door a fee of 190 AE, this pass will allow the passenger to get into the lounge but will not guarantee the availability of the seating area.
- SkyTeam Lounge is located at the Terminal, Concourse D.
- Marhaba Lounge is located at the Terminal 2 as well near the Gates F2 and F3. The pass for 2 hours costs $44; however, the one may pay right at the door a fee of 150 AE, this pass will allow the passenger to get into the lounge but will not guarantee the availability of the seating area.
- Marhaba Lounge at the Terminal 3 is located between the Gates A2 and A3 at the Departure Level and near the Gate B21 on the 4th floor. There is also lounge between the Gates C23 and C25.
The Dubai Airport has extensive disabled passengers available on the whole territory of the airport. Wheelchairs might be taken between Rows A and B in the Departures Hall. There are also dedicated lounges that are available only for passengers with the reduced or no mobility. Those lounges are located near the Gates 9 and 22 at the Departures Hall; another one is also available at the Arrivals Hall. The airport has put lots of efforts to make the terminal entirely accessible for disabled passengers. The Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) provides full assistance for disabled passengers, offers accessible parking area, to give the maximum comfort to passengers with reduced mobility all doors are opening automatically, all lifts are wheelchair accessible, as well as all boarding gates, etc.